5 Decorating Truths To Help You Create A Home That Screams "YOU"
Bradford Shellhammer, the Founder and CEO of Bezar, is a perfect example of someone who has created a space that reflects his unique personality. Nailed it! (Photographed by Winnie Au, Images via Refinery29)
You can do the same!
Your home is your happy place. It’s an extension of you. It’s where you get to be 100% you, 100% of the time. It should reflect all the greatness that makes you, uniquely you!
So, let’s talk about you for a moment…
- You have fun with your wardrobe.
- You take big leaps in your love life.
- You are powerful at work.
- You push yourself at the gym.
- You are magnetic in social situations.
Does your home reflect your personality?
If your friend walked into your home for the first time, would she be able to tell beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was in the right place? Would her first thought be “OMG, this is so YOU!”
If not, then today I’m encouraging you to take a step toward achieving a home that screams "YOU", by learning how to decorate your way.
So, how does one do that, you ask? Well, you start by understanding a few basic truths about how to decorate to reflect your individuality, and killer sense of style.
- Rule One - There are no rules. If you love it, the rest doesn’t matter.
- There are no mistakes. When you choose to surround yourself with pieces that speak to your true tastes, it’s impossible to “mess up”.
- When you let your gut decide, you’ll rarely make the wrong choice.
- If you love something enough, you’ll figure out how to make it work.
- You won’t regret buying something you love. You’ll regret not buying it.
Keep On Reading...